Just a 23 year old college graduate trying to keep fit and shed some inches.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7 P90X-2 (1/8/12)

Goals for Week 1:

  • Do not overeat (semi-passed)
  • Do not boredom snack (failed) 
  • Do not binge/stress eat (failed)
  • Do not eat junk (failed)
  • Work out 5 days this week (passed!) 
  • Work out 6 days this week (passed!) 
  • Work out 7 days this week (failed - but for an acceptable reason) 
  • Eat clean (semi-passed) 
  • Do not eat grains (failed) 
  • Eat within calorie range (failed) 
  • Eat only when hungry (failed)
  • Eat more fruits (passed!) 
  • Eat more veggies (passed!) 
  • Eat more lean proteins (passed!)
  • Eat more healthy fats (hell yeah I passed this one!) 
  • Try a new fish for the new year (passed!)

Sunday royally screwed me over... and I was doing extraordinarily well this week. Most of my failures for the week are because of today. I shouldn't play the blame game, but my boss kept pushing cupcakes and frosting on me today at work and I gave in (had some frosting) just to make her get off my back. I'm convinced she wants me to fail my no grains eating plan, which I ended up doing... but not at work, at least. As a result of the frosting, the sugar made me crave chocolate later tonight, which I had (bad Tori, you didn't really want it anyway!). Instead of stopping at one or two squares, I ate a lot. Not so happy about that. Plus side it was "semi" healthy and was dark chocolate, had fiber and antioxidants.

Then I realized that the chocolate may have had gluten, which kind of screwed over my no eating grains plan for the week. Because of that, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try the biscoff chocolate (which has wheat in it). And then I had a KIND bar a few hours later, even though I wasn't hungry. Can we say hello old, bad habits? UGH!

I worked out 5 days this week. The 6th I walked an insane amount of NYC blocks. Today my knee was hurting me way too much (from Friday's overzealous workout) and decided to take a rest day instead of doing Yoga and Recovery + Mobility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review