Just a 23 year old college graduate trying to keep fit and shed some inches.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

P90X-2 Round 1: Week 2 (1/9-1/15)

It's my birthday this week! I don't have anything planned, nevertheless, I will be a bit more ... understanding ... if I don't follow my goals 100% this week, though I will strive to do so.


Goals for Week 2:

  • #1 GOAL: detox from Sunday's sugar binge! 
  • Eat clean for the week
  • Eat more veggies
  • Eat more fruit if I crave sweet things 
  • Eat more protein
  • Do not eat grains (from 1/9-1/23, at the very least) 
  • Try another new fish (flounder or snapper), if possible
  • Work out 5 days this week
  • Work out 6 days this week (R+M1)
  • Work out 7 days this week (R+M2)
  • Walk more this week 
  • Get at least 8 hours of sleep per day
  • Do not binge
  • Do not stress eat 
  • Do not boredom eat
  • Stop eating when 80% full 
  • Eat only when hungry
  • Drink 65oz water per day 
  • Eat within calorie range
  • Do not eat junk food 

Lots of goals this week. I think I can do it this time around. No more excuses... not if I want a bikini body for NOLA. Not if I want to lose this cupcake weight and get some muscle tone.

Rewards for NOT binging/stress eating AND working out:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review